Living De Tapas

Cooking and enjoying tapas is more than having a meal, it's a lifestyle!

Pages

  • Home
  • Tapas 101
  • Our Tapas Dinners
  • Recipes
  • Visual Gallery of Recipes
  • Other Mouthwatering Blogs
  • About Me

Blogs I follow


101 cookbooks

A Blithe Palate

Andanzas y rutinas

Cangrejo grande

Canecositas

Cannelle et Vanille

Chocolate & Zucchini

Chubby Hubby

Cocina con Ana

Cocina para impostores

Cocina & Kuchnia

Cocinando con sencillez

Cocinista

Comer y rascar

Con tapas y a lo loco

Confections of a Master Baker

Cookbook 411

Cooking with Michele

Culinary Concoctions by Peabody

Cucina Testa Rossa

David Lebovitz

Delicious Days

Dinners and Dreams

Dispensing Happiness

Eggbeater

Elegant Sufficiency

Erruki Laurel

Espe Saavedra

Gluten Free Girl

Kalyn's Kitchen

 La Marimorena

La niña pimiento

Living in the Kitchen with Puppies

Lobstersquad

Los Blogs de Maria

Matt Bites

Nami Nami

Once Upon A Feast

Pintxos (para torpes)

Seven Spoons

Simply Recipes

Sugarlaws

Tartlette

The Cooking Diva

The Wednesday Chef

Tomato Kumato

Whole Kitchen
Labels: Other Mouthwatering Blogs

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

About Me

My photo
Adela
Spaniard woman living in the US trying to find a way to fit spanish cuisine into the american lifestyle
View my complete profile

Site Map

  • Recipes (30)
  • Tapas 101 (2)
  • About Me (1)
  • Home (1)

Popular Posts

  • Huevos Rellenos
    ¡Hola amigos!  Today I'm bringing you a recipe for eggs that is easy to prepare and really filling.   Huevos rellenos - or stuffed eg...
  • Tartar de Atún
        I started preparing this recipe about a year ago and there hasn´t been a single occasion in which I haven´t got compliments from my gues...
  • Paté de hígado de pollo (or Chicken Liver Patê)
      This chicken liver pate is easy and quick to make and combines great with crackers and a charcuterie board.  The recipe is from a friend ...
  • Champiñones Rellenos
        This tapa has that perfect combination of sweet and salty that explodes in your mouth.   The mushrooms stay firm and juicy and they su...
  • Kumatoes with Marinated Mozzarella
       I got the inspiration for this tapa from a photograph I saw in a package of kumatoes, and since I had made my own Mozzarella cheese a c...
  • Mandonguilles
    Also known as albóndigas (in Spanish) or meatballs.   Mandonguilles, as we call them in the Valencian language, are little balls of ground...
  • SUNDAY FUNDAY
    Feb 10th, 2013 On Sunday we had a tapas party for a group of about 12 people.   We had different people in charge of different tapas so i...
  • About me
      I'm a Spanish woman living in the US with my husband since the summer of 2007.   I love Spanish food and moving abroad didn’t st...
  • Salmón Marinado
    AKA Marinated Salmon   In my house we have always loved smoked salmon. We add it to salads, prepare it as an appetizer or just eat it a...
  • Bocaditos de Espencat
      Espencat is a very typical dish from the south of Valencia, my region in Spain.  It essentially consists of grilled eggplants and peppers ...
Simple theme. Theme images by linearcurves. Powered by Blogger.